Watchers of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers of Fate JKA clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finnbro's app o' justice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Finnbro

Finnbro

Finnbro's app o' justice Empty
PostSubject: Finnbro's app o' justice   Finnbro's app o' justice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:58 am

About me: I'm mysterious, and sometimes I go on fits of inactivity when I decide to have a life. But that's very rare for me rabbit
My ingame name: Finnbro
My previous names: I've gone by a lot of names: Atlas, Orion, Jmrifeishimself, Spongebrett8, it all depends.
My Real Name: Jonathan, but I mean, you can call me Jon, Jonny, J-Man, or just Finnbro
How old I am: 17
What gender I am: The best gender ever
Where I am from: Missouri
What languages I speak: English, some Spanish, some Latin

My Jedi Academy Experience
How long I have been playing the game: Bout a year, I've been playin JO on the Gamecube for quite some time but I gave up on that one a long time ago when I got a 360 Very Happy
My previous clans: <{DJE}>, [LOA], *VaS*, HGC
My ranks in these previous clans or if you had a clan: I made it up to the Advanced Saber Circle in DJE, I was leader of [LOA], we didn't really have ranks in either of the last two clans.
Reasons for no longer being part of the previous clans listed: Uhh...DJE because they suck ass, LOA because I couldn't get a server, *VaS* because everyone went inactive, HGC because...uhh...there was like noone on the server ever.

WF Related Information
Reasons I am applying: Umm cuz my friend's the leader
How I heard about WF: Same friend
Have I read your rules: Have you read my rules? Do I have rules? All great questions.

Other comments: Glad to be a part of a clan again, hope its a fun experience, and I'll be able to contribute 'n stuff.
lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.youube.com/finnbro
Doguga

PostSubject: Application accepted   Finnbro's app o' justice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:19 am

LOL nice application.Application accepted ofc.Welcome aboard.

P.S.:Gender means sex LOL
Back to top Go down
Emissary

Emissary

PostSubject: Re: Finnbro's app o' justice   Finnbro's app o' justice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 pm

Delete!

Last edited by Emissary on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Finnbro

Finnbro

PostSubject: Re: Finnbro's app o' justice   Finnbro's app o' justice Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 4:57 pm

Glad to be a part! Smile

And doguga, the best gender ever is the male gender. afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.youube.com/finnbro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finnbro's app o' justice   Finnbro's app o' justice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finnbro's app o' justice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Watchers of Fate :: Apply To Join-
Jump to: