Watchers of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers of Fate JKA clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

leaving the clan

Go down 
+4
Emissary
Doguga
Liviuhyuuga
Devex
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Devex

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:54 am

guys im going back to TS my friends are there sorry i hope we meet again Sad Sad nice knowing ya !! Sad
Back to top Go down
Liviuhyuuga

Liviuhyuuga

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:55 am

Delete!

Last edited by Liviuhyuuga on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doguga

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Is this a joke???   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:52 am

Devex honestly is this some sort of joke or something.Cuz if it was a comedy movie id be ROFL. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
Emissary

Emissary

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:24 pm

Delete!

Last edited by Emissary on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

and you don't have friend here?
Back to top Go down
Johny

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:32 am

Its saad dveex ya didnt get permission for leaders yet to come back and yes guys this is only a shitty joke...he left us 3 times and he after come back i dont like when somebody play with us like a toy....should grow up i get decision what should do....i hope you choose the good devex and STOP THIS little game .... However How are you guys lol?
Back to top Go down
Doguga

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Hi good to see u   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:04 am

Hi john we are fine thanks for your spam.We missed u.Btw soon well have a nice event if everything goes as planned.So we w8 u.
Back to top Go down
Darth Revan

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 2:59 pm

johny i told them too and they said this is his last chance now if he want to come back application will be removed and he is banned from server i don't want him in clan but cheese explained me everything and TS shoudn't accept him back
Back to top Go down
starkiller

starkiller

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Its Devex what can u do he is changing clans like underwear Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/shockwaver08
Fallen

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:12 pm

thats harsh dude i wouldnt ban him from server for that sure just ignore his applications but still not ban thats just to harsh
Back to top Go down
Doguga

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Not like that   leaving the clan Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:08 am

It might look harsh.But u cant say i didnt tried being nice. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

leaving the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: leaving the clan   leaving the clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

leaving the clan
Page 1 of 1