Watchers of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers of Fate JKA clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Finnbro

Finnbro

Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Empty
PostSubject: Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.   Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:10 pm

Do we has tags? Or do we all just run around the servers of JA nekked? Jus' wonderin'.

afro ~Finnbro~ afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.youube.com/finnbro
Emissary

Emissary

Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.   Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:35 am

Delete!

Last edited by Emissary on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mihai899

mihai899

PostSubject: Re: Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.   Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:05 am

Delete!

Last edited by mihai899 on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Doguga

PostSubject: Yes like Emissary said.   Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:35 am

And please watch language bit more in forum Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Finnbro

Finnbro

PostSubject: Re: Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.   Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 10:40 am

Okay thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.youube.com/finnbro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.   Tags?  And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters?  GAY. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tags? And also why the hell does my topic have to be more than 10 characters? GAY.
Page 1 of 1