Watchers of Fate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watchers of Fate JKA clan

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Siim

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 am

Hello!

My ingame name: Siim
My Real Name: Siim
What gender I am: M
Where I am from: Estonia
What languages I speak: Estonian and English

How long I have been playing the game: few years
Reasons for no longer being part of the previous clans listed: all dead

Reasons I am applying: Doguga
How I heard about WF: Doguga
Back to top Go down
Doguga

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Empty
PostSubject: Well u are accepted.Welcome   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:18 am

LOL thats a funny application.Im ROFL.I accept u.Ur rank is member Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Emissary

Emissary

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:57 am

Delete!

Last edited by Emissary on Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cheese

cheese

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters   The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters
Page 1 of 1